- Maintain complete updated purchasing records data & pricing in the system.
Ensure competent quality execution of all regular purchasing duties and administrative works.
- Responsible for the preparation and process purchase orders and documents in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Monitor and co-ordinate deliveries of item between suppliers to ensure that all items are delivered to site / store on time.
- Negotiable for best purchasing package (in terms of quality, price, term, delivery and service) with suppliers.
Other administrative duties that may be assigned.
- Candidate must process at least SPM / “O” level / Diploma , any field.
At least minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required language(s) : Mandarin & English.
- Experince in Interior Design will be advantaged.
- Able to interact with people well.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities
Click to view the location on Google maps