- Minimum 3 years experience in Electrical and Electronic, building maintenance related job.
- Supervise, check and inspect all M&E installation to ensure that regular schedule servicing are carried out as part of preventive maintenance.
- To manage all aspect of building management service, delivery, processes and system efficiency.
- Liase with relevant authorities in relation to permits, insurance, licensing & etc.
- Execute planned preventive maintenance programme effectively.
- Execute daily breakdown report as requested by management.
- Manage compliance of service contractor in accordance to maintaining work plan and standards.
- Check and rectify all lighting, fittings and timers to ensure its functionality.
- To attend emergency and breakdown calls after office hours.
- To assist in managing and record all resident complaints/ concern and issue in to weekly/monthly report.
- Knowledge In CCTV & Tag System an added advantage.
- Have hands-on experience in handling the maintenance by leading/ supervising/ guiding a group of workers in executing the repair works internally where necessary.
- Have knowledge and experience in preparing maintenance schedule in accordance to requirement/ as per the law.
- Have knowledge and experience in leading/ supervising/ guiding a group of workers in doing plumbing works/ roofing works/ painting works/ electrical works/ landscaping works/ cctv works/ security tags works/ fire fighting system works & etc.
- Prepare weekly/monthly report.
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by management.
** All resume request to send by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
** Attn : Management office
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- SOCSO, EPF & EIS