- Responsible for management of customer information, sales/orders administration, and client relations.
- Establish a strong client relationship and perception.
- Coordinate and manage all activities master scheduler, production planning, production management, materials, engineering, quality, accounting, and all levels of management to meet the customer’s requirement.
- Expectations include better business performance and improve customer satisfaction.
- Initiate new projects and manage projects from the development/initialization stage until the final production stage.
- Prepare quarterly cost and business reviews.
- Participate in company programs to achieve the company’s strategic goals.
- Any additional duties as assigned by management.
Requirements ~ skills & experience
- Diploma or Degree holders from related fields are encouraged to apply for Client Relations Manager
- Good communication and interpersonal skill with strong integrity
- Pleasant personality, independent and resourceful person
- Ability to multi-task simultaneous projects.
- Ability to supervise both entry-level and supervisory positions.
- Thorough understanding of application development lifecycle.
- Good understanding of contract management, accounting, and business management practices.
- Good communication skills in English;
- Well versed at preparing charts, tables, and strong IT and PowerPoint presentations are added advantage;
- A self-motivated and highly driven individual, you will be able to work well within a fast-paced environment and achieving results within agreed time-scales
- Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
- Years of Experience: 3 years
- Candidates: Female only
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Suite 5.03-5.04, Level 5, Wisma E&C Jalan Dungun Kiri, Damansara Heights 50490 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps