· Manage a portfolio of Trusts and Corporate files.
· Handle the day to day administration and compliance of PDS/ Sukuk, E-Wallet, custodian, collective investment scheme, private trust administration portfolios and other relevant trust and custodian portfolios.
· Perform regular compliance checking on the portfolios to ensure compliance with the terms of the trust deed, transaction documents and relevant guidelines and regulations.
· Monitor payment schedule for coupon payment and other relevant payments for private debt securities and sukuk.
· Review of trust deeds, custodian agreement and other transaction documents
· Handle the opening of trust accounts with various financial institutions.
· Responsible for managing the relationship, administrative and banking matters of a portfolio of corporate and private trusts in accordance with applicable legislation and internal procedures.
· Conduct regular reviews of each portfolios
· Provide pragmatic solutions keeping in mind the Company’s business goals and risk management.
· Perform other responsibilities and tasks as directed by the management
· Candidate may be required to perform some short assignments to assist other departments, if necessary
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Medical insurance