At Chiropractic First, we are dedicated to educate, inspire and transform patients and their families and to lead them to optimal health through chiropractic care.
Responsible for developing and conducting employee training programs for the organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Implement, conduct and evaluate all training programs (in-house or extenal) including new employees orientation, bootcamp, internship and talent development programs
- Formulates teaching outlines and determine instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures demonstrations, conferences, meetings and workshops.
- Selects or develops teaching aids such as training handbooks, demonstration models, multimedia visual aids, computer tutorials and reference workshops.
- Conducts training sessions covering specified areas such as on-the-job training, use of computers and software, interpersonal skills, quality and process issues, and product knowledge
- Test trainees to measure progress and to evalute effectiveness of training.
- Report on progress of employees under guidance during training periods
To highlight any discrepancies between SOP and practices if he / she notices during the training.
- Maintain trainee records
- Degree in education, Business, HR or relevant field is required
- Two (2) years’ previous experience as a trainer, corporate training specialist or related position
- Proficient in MS Office (esp Powerpoint) is an asset
- Good interpersonal skills and communication, presentation and
- Able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently
- Require travelling to different clinics as and when require for on-the-job training*
Please indicate the following in your resume:
Earliest join date and/or notice period required
Interested candidates are invited to apply online.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for applying.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Medical insurance