- Support daily warehouse activities including incoming, outgoing, invoicing and stock control.
- Generate packing list, delivery order, container checklist for warehouse operations.
- Data-entry for all received goods and outgoing goods into computer system and ensure accurate inventory records.
- Prepare and issue tax invoice, accept supplier's cost and close job in timely manner.
- Handle office administration and general duties for daily documentation issue, receipt and filling.
- Assist the Warehouse Manager to conduct stock count as at when required.
- Perform other task as required by the Management and other job-related functions as at when required.
- Minimum SPM or equivalent
- Have at least 1 year of work experience in the warehouse or logistics industry
- Have your own transportation to go to work
- Can speak in Bahasa Malaysia and English
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com / Whatapps 012-7272689
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical leave
- Annual leave