The role of the Senior Executive (SE) is to assist the overall Industry Outreach Department (IO) daily tasks and management.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Collect and validate ICP Project Proposal and conduct the assessment
- Assist in providing advisory role - preparing data/ information/ documents etc.
- Actively participate in industry consultative activities which may include discussions and meeting with various industry stakeholders
- Arranging business matching activity
- Preparing feasibility study for special project that might be undertaken by TDA
- Conduct activities/ event undertaken by TDA especially for Industry Outreach such as workshop, conference, exhibition etc.
- Supporting the implementation of strategic collaboration planning and strategies.
- Any other tasks assign by the superior in the interest of TDA.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/ Engineering course or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years
- Ability to drive any given task with minimum supervision
- A sharp mind with a good understanding of information
- Ability to learn quickly, solve problems creatively and effectively
- Ability to work on tight deadlines, while also maintaning attention to details
- Good communication skills with proficiency in written and spoken English
- Highly results-focused with hands on analytical and problem solving skills
- Competent in MS Office and Project software application will be an added advantage
- Self-initiative with good interpersonal and communication skills
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity