- Updates relevant invoices and ledger entries to ACCPAC accounting system, in accordance with accounting principles and standard.
- Issue invoices to customers and record collections on timely basis.
Perform reconciliation of various payment modes and sales channels, eg. Credit Cards, e-wallets, deliveries, etc. to ensure all transactions have been properly taken up and to detect error.
- Review debtors aging, follow up closely on outstanding amounts and provide updates on payment status.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation and relevant Balance Sheet schedules.
Ensure filing is done timely and properly for easy retrieval of information.
Assist ad hoc tasks assigned by superiors.
- Ensure filing is done timely and properly for easy retrieval of information.
- Assist ad hoc tasks assigned by superiors.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Must possess at least a Professional Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in Finance/Accountancy
- 1 year of working experience in related field (fresh graduate is encourage)
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Good working skills in Microsoft Excel and ACCPAC.
- Attention to detail and accuracy, with good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work within large collaborative organizations.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Fitness membership
Level 10-04, Level 10, West Berjaya Times Square, No. 1, Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Admin Assistant (contract - 3 months)
Accounts Executive (Accounts Receivable) - URGENT
Accounts Executive (Accounts Receivable)
Assistant Construction Manager
Junior Graphic Designer