- Upkeep and maintenance of the utilities as firefighting system, electricity, air conditioning system, air compressor, building & warehouse maintenance and water supply.
- Day-to-day operations, maintenance and inspection of all electrical system and installation in the plant.
- Troubleshoot other M&E service with regards to electrical system, control panel whenever necessary.
- Carry out preventive maintenance program to ensure high reliability of the electrical installation.
- Plan, organize and implement preventive and corrective maintenance activities to ensure all electrical installations are well maintained at all time.
- Responsible for carrying out all duties of chargeman as required under Electrical Act and Regulation (Suruhanjaya Tenaga).
- To install, repair, perform preventive maintenance, trouble shooting and corrective maintenance on all electrical and electronic systems and factory machinery.
- Monitoring of all electrical installation & make recommendations on needed improvement & Maintain plant equipment to and ensure things are in good condition.
- Prepare daily report and scheduling of equipment maintenance work.
- Responsible for safety matters related to electrical.
- Undertakes any additional/ad-hoc duties assigned by superiors as and when required.
- Possess competencies Certificate in Chargeman (A1) by Suruhanjaya Tenaga (ST) is preferred.
- Possess sufficient knowledge and skill in wiring, and electrical installation.
- Candidates should be physically fit and no color blind.
- Good communication with every level of the organisation.
- Good personal traits and characteristics, high integrity, trustworthy, reliable and honest.
- Self starter, fast learner and able to work independently.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kamunting, Perak.
Perks & Benefits
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
Plot 4180, Jalan Perusahaan 3, Kamunting Industrial Estate, 34600 Kamunting, Taiping, Perak, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps