● Identify, evaluate, develop and implement equipment maintenance plan, including both preventive and unscheduled tasks.
● Train subordinates and create awareness for equipment users (e.g. operators) to assume preventive maintenance tasks.
● Identify, evaluate, plan and implement adequate and appropriate tooling, equipment and infrastructure to achieve optimal working efficiency and costs.
● Identify and evaluate equipment inefficiency (e.g. frequent breakdowns) and develop plan to improve.
● Identify, develop and implement maintenance related Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Train subordinates on corresponding SOPs and ensure compliance.
● Develop and implement Process/Equipment audits to enhance machine performance and machine capabilities.
● Identify, plan, organise and coordinate with in-house maintenance team or equipment/infrastructure vendors on both preventive maintenance and breakdown repair within budgeted time frame to minimize loss time in production.
● Perform diagnosis and trouble-shooting on equipment breakdown and provide resolution and improvement.
● Work with specialist equipment such as programmable logic controllers (PLCs), robotic processes and so on.
● Plan, organise, coordinate and validate new machine, equipment and mould/die set up, commissioning and qualification to production.
● Identify, plan, develop and implement equipment spare-part stocks, both in house and outsource.
● Identify, develop, and drive departmental KPI.
● Monitor and control maintenance cost.
● Identify, plan, organise, assign job task to subordinates. Monitor them and follow through to completion.
● Constantly evaluate skill of subordinates (supervisor, technician and operator), identify training needs to improve their skill. Provide close guidance, technical support and adequate tooling to subordinates, and ensure task completion on time.
● Review and perform risk assessment for each process to achieve best practices, sufficient facilities and infrastructure, and safe working method (e.g. awareness of safety policies/procedures and wearing of proper PPE).
● Communicate, coordinate, working closely with other teams such as production/QC/purchasing/engineering/others in problem resolution or specialised procurement.
● At least 5 years’ executive experience in manufacturing industry. Experience in rubber manufacturing is an advantage.
● Excellent knowledge of manufacturing engineering, production planning and quality control principles.
● Working knowledge required for Microsoft Excel and Words. Proficiency and ability to constantly improve and develop new reporting format and methods in Microsoft Excel is an advantage.
● Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, required for English and Bahasa.
- Casual Shirt