Short Role Description
The Marketing and Communications Manager will develop and drive a full spectrum of integrated marketing and communications activities and in their implementation across a variety of channels and vehicles, including: advertising, digital, social and partnerships. This role need to work closely with Recruitment team and talent Acquisition to develop recruitment marketing Strategies to attract talent.
Job Responsibilities :
- Develops content and directs creative execution to provide a consistent, targeted, and impactful message.
- Builds and maintains solid partnerships with management to better develop, coordinate, direct, and facilitate strategic communications designed to meet business goals.
- Designs campaigns to target specific audiences, placing an emphasis and discipline on campaign performance to help with recommendations for future programs.
- Contributes ideas for new programs, researching and recommending innovative branding techniques.
- Researches and understands key business challenges, target audiences, competitive activity, and environmental factors that impacts programs within the business and assigned departments.
- Provides hands-on support for assigned departments, paying close attention to timelines.
- Develops an understanding of short- and long-term department goals and planned initiatives.
- Works with leadership to take the pulse of overall business activity to identify branding and marketing opportunities.
- Stays informed of developments in the field of marketing and communications within the industry to foster ideas and innovation
- Approves and oversees the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Building relationships with external vendors, parties and government linked
Job Requirements :
- Must have at least 8-10 years of experience in Marketing Strategy and
Integrated Marketing / Communications Campaign Development and
Management with managerial experience preferably in IT/BPO Industry.
- Experience in developing marketing and communications campaign Recruitment Marketing and Employer Branding experience is an advantage.
- Experience in planning and implementing multi-channel marketing programs
from end to end is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in collaborative situations.
- Must be fluent in English
- 1-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing with a focus in content development and/or reporting, knowledge of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Strong working knowledge of HTML, Word Press, Email Campaign systems, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram
- Expert knowledge in the latest in digital and social media technology and channels and how to best leverage for marketing programs as part of an overall social business strategy
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities