- Prepare Stamping payments to LHDN on daily basis according to the Dockets received from respective Departments.
- For Online Stamping, ensure Notices issued by LHDN on Stamp Fee tallies with the Stamp Fee captured in system.
- Ensure Stamp Certificates are printed & attached accordingly for Online Stamping.
- For Manual Stamping, ensure the Stamp Fee is stated correctly in each Docket.
- Ensure the LHDN requirements are met for all Dockets submitted to Finance prior cheque issuance.
- Ensure Cashier’s Order are issued correctly and promptly in order to avoid delay in stamping.
- Ensure any stamping issues are dealt promptly and solved within the stipulated time frame.
- To make sure all PF Restructuring Stamping performed are recorded for posting purposes.
- Able to liaise with Banks & LHDN on any issues related to Stamping & be able to resolve it with minimal supervision.
- Ad-Hoc tasks assign by Superior
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Diploma with 2 years of working experience.
- Good communication skill in English & Bahasa Melayu.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office application.
- AS400 training
- Online banking cash management
- LHDN STAMPS Online
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Medical insurance
No. 8, Level 18, UOA Corporate Tower, Avenue 10, The Vertical Bangsar South City, Jalan Kerinchi, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
Click to view the location on Google maps
Assistant Manager , QA Analyst
Head, IT Digital (Digital Payment)
Manager, IT Audit
Manager- IT Security, Risk & Compliance
Manager, Risk Management
Senior Executive, IT Security, Risk & Compliance