- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop and establish sales strategies to generate revenue and expand market share.
- Assist customers with any technical issues. - Undertaking any other sales-related tasks that may be required.
- Able to work independently, self-driven and with a positive attitude.
· Diploma/Degree in Engineering, Electrical control engineering or others relevant field
· Knowledge in factory automation products/ solution (eg: PLC, Touch Panel Inverter, Servo..)
· 2-3 years of experience in Sales & Marketing
· 2-3 years of experience in PLC, Servo, inverter for the brand like Mitsubishi, Omron, Keyence or Panasonic is an added advantage
· Required language(s): English, Chinese & Bahasa Malaysia
· Good interpersonal & communication skills
· Possess own transport
· Fresh graduate is also welcome
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities