- Assisting in the setup of machine and material preparation base upon the process drawing and material picking list.
- Responsible to perform the manufacturing job base upon the internal QA checksheet and external customer specification requirements.
- Take full accountability to reduce the material wastage, machine setup time and run time.
- Support TPM (Total Preventive Maintenance) program and work towards reduce machine down time.
- Take full accountability for SHE (Safety, Health and Environment) duties and policies.
- Take full accountability to assure the machine run time and product output meet the target given by the supervisor.
- Take full accountability to perform the daily production report.
- Responsible for personal safety and safe conduct as not to endanger other or company properties.
- Provide training to technician and accountable for the manufacturing technical activities.
- Accountable for TPM program and responsible for improving the equipment effectiveness.
- Take full responsibility to assure the technical team carry out their routine duties base on the department KPI. (such as reduce wastage, increase production, improve quality).
- Candidate must possess at least Malaysian Skills Certificate (SKM) / Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the manufacturing industry.
- Knowledge in process control and products quality.
- Systematic and positive problem-solving approach.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and effective decision making skills.
- The ability to write reports and compile accurate records.
- Capable of working independently to a production schedule.
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave and Hospitalization Leave
- Marriage Leave
- Maternity Leave
- Paternity Leave
- Compassionate Leave
- Medical Insurance
- Long Service Awards
LOT.1032, JALAN KB 2/15, BALAKONG
Click to view the location on Google maps