- Able to manage full set of accounts following accounting principles.
- Prepare daily bank reconciliation report.
- Maintain proper record and organization of filling system.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures.
- Responsible for day-to-day finance and accounts administration tasks.
- Perform monthly bank statement reconciliation and resolve discrepancy if any.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned from time to time.
- Possess at least a Diploma/Certificate in Accounting, Finance or related fields with professional qualifications.
- At least 2 years working experience in accounting or in a relevant field.
- Possess good knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Excellent math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Advance level in MS Excel and good knowledge of accounting software.
- Organization and multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to detail and confidentiality, highly organized and work well under pressure.
Perks & Benefits
- Yearly performance bonus
- Nearby public transport (TBS)
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
6, Jalan 4/118B, Desa Tun Razak,
Click to view the location on Google maps