Job Descriptions :
- To prepare and monitor cost estimation and maintain control of projects drawings and records.
- Preparation of Bills of Quantity, Material of taking off/measurement.
- Assessing Sub-contractor/contractor progress claim and preparation of progress claim.
- Study new issued drawings & instruction and advice Project Manager on their cost impact.
- Prepare progress claims for submission to the Client.
- Assessing variation works and reports.
- Preparation of tender reports and awarding of the contract.
- To attend site meeting and site evaluation.
- To oversee procurement process to ensure compliance with design specification and budget plan.
- To check material requisition and ensure that materials are accurate and within the project budget.
- To survey and negotiate suitable suppliers and hardware for projects.
- Undertake any other tasks assigned by superior.
Job Requirements :
- Possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveyor or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience in the construction industry especially for infrastructure, bridges or highway constructions would have an added advantage.
- Familiar with tendering of contract including take-off quantities, site measurement and verification.
- Candidate should be independent, resourceful, high integrity, strong negotiation and good interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure and adapt to different working environments.
- Those who are familiarity with sub-contractual management and contractual laws will be advantageous.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Posses own transportation and willing to travel to other states.
- Computer literate in Microsoft office applications and AutoCAD.
Interest Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Visit our corporate website: www.recruitexpress.com.my
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities