- Responsible for full spectrum of HR functions in the company.
Monthly payroll processing & remittance of all statutory contribution such as EPF, SOCSO, EIS, PCB, HRDF and all matters related to monthly salary, liaise with relevant authorities such as government bodies, local authorities and agencies
- Leave management
- Coordinate of staff training activities, registrations and updating of training records
- Observe HR related issues and root cause, report to the Director and provide solutions in a timely manner, handling on the disciplinary issues, conduct domestics inquiry and staff counselling
- Verify & update staff data in payroll system from time to time. Prepare memo, handle on IR matters and ad-hoc activities related
- Responsible for preparation and follow-up on HR documentation such as memo issuance, appointment letter, promotion, confirmation, renewal of contract, warning, termination, annual review and etc.
- Update and ensure full conformance and compliance with statutory requirements, company’s rules, and regulations, policy, guidelines, and directives.
- Manage the recruitment process such as posting the job advertisement on online portals, screening candidates, conducting interviews, and liaising with recruitment agencies.
- Day-to-day HR operation and other HR administration function
- Prepare Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Trial Balance, Journals, General Ledger, Bank Reconciliation Report, Debtors Ageing, Creditors Ageing, Deposit & Prepayment Listing, Other Creditors & Accruals Listing, Fixed Assets Listing, Management Accounts & Financial Reports
- Manage and perform daily accounting transactions and reconciliations (Account Receivable & Account Payable e.g. prepare payment voucher/ attachment, reconcile statement, knock off payment, and liaise with customers for collection & suppliers account for payment)
- Record daily bank transactions. (include reconcile of available bank balance & reimbursement of fund).
- Process the claims of the Company
- Key in data into accounting system data & back – up accounting data.
- Prepare fortnightly cash flow projections and monitor weekly cash flow
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Advanced/ Higher/ Graduate Diploma in HR or Account or relevant field.
- Required language(s): Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, English
- Candidates fluent in Mandarin preferred as the role requires the candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients (China).
- At least 1 years of HR or 1 years of Accounting
- Prefer someone who know accounting, training will be provided for HR assistant
- Knowledge in
- Ms. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SQL accounting and payroll software will be an advantage
- Independent, resourceful, with has good problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work at Bukit Raja and Bukit Jalil
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Casual dress code, formal dress code where applicable
- Annual Leave: 14 days
- Statutory benefits & contributions: EPF, SOCSO, SIP, PCB
- 5 working days
20, Jalan Astaka 4B/KU2,Bandar Bukit Raja, 41050 Klang, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps