- Min 5 years in building surveying.
- Experience in High rise building surveying work.
- Posses qualifies academic certificate for land and building survey.
- Able to lead the surveying team on site and work independently.
- Willing to be relocated to different site within Malaysia based on project basis.
- Willing to work overtime to suit the construction work on site.
- Willing to work 6 days per week (Monday - Saturday)
- Annual Leave
- Medical Leave
- Uniform provided
- PPE provided to newcomer
- Yearly Medical Benefits (outpatient medical claim, Group Hospitalisation Insurance, Group Personal Accident & Terms Life)
- Lunch meal per day
- Dinner meal per day
- Overtime claim
- Handphone allowance
- Transportation allowance for night work after 9pm
Applicants are invited to send us a comprehensive resume to email@example.com or apply online