- Create and edit graphic content/video content/creative motion graphics for events (online & offline), social media, website, and other forms of media.
- Perform video shooting and post-production video editing, able to apply suitable effects, animations, captions & soundtrack.
- Brainstorm ideas for video content, scripts, footage, and angles for video shooting/editing.
- Responsible to assemble recorded film and video footage, applying artistic editing techniques, and creating finished, broadcast-worthy projects.
- To transform raw video footage into a finished product. With the storyline in mind, they choose what footage to keep and assemble it into a fluid sequence, varying the camera angles and trimming as necessary.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies.
- Diploma or Degree in Film/Broadcast or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field.
Fluently recited in
- Required Language(s): English
- Required Skill(s): Adobe Premiere Pro/Final cut and Adobe After Effects.
- Good team player and able to work under pressure.
- Willing to work extra hours, over weekends and public holidays.
- Candidate must be willing to work at Bukit Damansara
- Kindly attach some of your portfolios for our reference.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities