- Implement all policies, activities, procedures, instructions as relevant and required by the QESH Management System.
- Comply with the client and applicable legal and other requirements.
- Implement plan actions from risks and opportunities assessment.
- Supervise and coordinate all the accounting activities of the assigned projects and/or functions including preparation of timely and accurate accounts and management reports.
- Verify the accounting transaction to ensure sensible expenditure.
- Monitor and control of budget set by Project Director and Head of Department.
- Assist in formulating and implementing finance and accounting methods and procedures.
- Liaise with debtors and creditors on all financial and administrative matters.
- Liaise with the Project Team and inter-department to facilitate the smooth operation in accounting and documentation procedures.
- Ensure proper filing of accounting documents to facilitate smooth retrieval of required documents and information.
- Supervise, monitor, appraise and train the subordinates of the team.
- Undertake any and all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior.
- A recognised Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Accounting and Finance/ Professional qualification such as ACCA/MACPA/CIMA/its equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year related working experience in accounts-related functions, with staff supervision experience. Preferably with construction/property accounting experience.
- Self-motivated, initiative, independent with good interpersonal skills.
- Preferably a degree holder/with professional accounting qualifications.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No. 9, Blok D, Pusat Perdagangan Prima, Persiaran Prima Utama, Taman Puchong Prima, 47150 Puchong, Selangor.
Click to view the location on Google maps