Why not STANDOUT from the crowd!
It's alright to be different. We know that you are worth more than what your resumé tells us.
If you have the heart to make an impact for society, we have an engaging experience in store for you; and we will ensure you are well paid,
Join us, be a little different, aren’t you bored of the same old, same old?
- Identifying and recruiting prospective candidates using variety channels.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interview techniques.
- Research and develop recruitment leads.
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them,
- Ensure timely processing of accurate payroll report and prepare HR reporting for analysis purposes.
- Manage new-employee onboarding arrangements, induction programme and offboarding processes.
- Support and assist in ensuring effective HR services and administration matters i.e. employee benefits management, contract renewal, probation confirmation, retirement, termination etc.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of experience in the related field.
- Good organization skills and structure with focus on accuracy and details.
- Eloquent in English, and Bahasa Malaysia; proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
- Be authentic and passionate to work for a cause.
- Confident, sociable, persuasive when presenting ideas.
- Independent, yet able to work in teams with positive work ethics.
- Resourceful, driven and have an ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Creative, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to exercise good judgement, solve problems quickly and effectively.
If you thought you were reading your own biography, we'd like to hear from you.
If you want the above to be your biography, we would also like to hear from you.
After all, transforming lives, organisations, and communities is what we do.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities