Job Description :
- Develop and implement effective strategies, executive new product launching and implement continuous promotional activities with the assigned key customers.
- Build & maintain positive relationship with distributor & key account.
- Plan, negotiate and execute sales activities with distributor & key account.
- Review & manage inventory level to ensure sufficient stock.
- Analyses sales & market trend to develop effective sales and promotional strategy.
Job requirements :
- At least Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Commerce or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate and/or candidate with 1 year & above working experience in FMCG industry with key account background are encouraged to apply.
- Skills required : Microsoft PowerPoint & Excel.
- Business analytic and planning skills; strong communication, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin knowledge is an added advantage.
- Must be willing to work in Port Klang.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (Phone, transportation, etc.)
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
Lot 594, Persiaran Raja Lumu, Pandamaran Industrial Estate, 42000 Port Klang, Selangor Malaysia
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Regulatory Affairs Executive
Senior Creative Designer / Creative Designer