This is a 6 months Contract Employment
(Subject to Renewal / Upgrade to Permanent position)
1. Prepare necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents.
2. Provide relevant data or reports to the sales team.
3. Arrange conference calls with distributors and sales team.
4. Organize and coordinate distributor conference, workshop and events.
5. Keep track and monitor online marketing assets.
- 1 - 2 years working experience in Sales Administration/Sales Coordination
- Able to communicate well in English and Malay (Verbal & Written)
- Good team player who is independent and self-motivated
- Responsible. Focus and willing to learn
- We place great emphasis on Accuracy, Work Speed and Efficiency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Knowledge in racket sports (Tennis, Squash or Badminton) can be an added advantage
Can start work immediately /or with short notice
Perks & Benefits
- EPF/SOCSO/Public Holiday
- Office Working Hour: 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Medical Leave - Provided