- Analyze and coordinate supplies of raw, intermediate and packaging materials to achieve optimal cost efficiency and adherence to delivery schedules.
- Assist on development, maintenance and improvement of database for Approved Suppliers.
- Monitor price movement in each items and communicate material changes to management.
- Perform market research and survey to select and fine tune the Approved Suppliers list.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance team to monitor and review any complaints on quality of supplies, and ensure that corrective measures are in place and that it is well documented.
- Work closely with sales coordinator to ensure up-to-date cost information to facilitate price quotation on both existing and new products.
- Ability to improve, update and maintain formal documentations and process flows.
- To take reasonable care for the safety and health of himself and of other persons who may be affected by his acts or omissions at work.
- To co-operate with his employer or any other person in the discharge of any duty or requirement imposed on the employer or that other person.
- To wear or use at all times any protective equipment or clothing provided.
- To comply with any instruction or measure on occupational safety and health.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite required.
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, required for English and Bahasa. Proficiency in Mandarin is preferred for liaison with Chinese suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields (e.g. Quantity Survey, Business Administration etc.) preferred.
- Casual shirt
No.25, Jalan P6/1, Seksyen 6, Bandar Teknologi Kajang, 43500
Click to view the location on Google maps