- Responsible for performing troubleshooting support for problems related to computer hardware/software, application systems, network system, weighing system and CCTV system in the Company.
- Educate and assistance to users on the usage of simple functional features of software and hardware peripherals.
- Perform Basic administrative support, asset management and routine IT housekeeping services, monitoring, backup, PABX and CCTV system
- To Ensure the proper running of IT equipment and systems in company in order that office staff and manufacturing staff are not disrupted.
- Provide system support and perform installation and configuration of desktop, laptop, printer, IT equipment and peripherals which compliance to the IT standard.
- Good in communication, troubleshoot and resolving problems.
- Able to liaise with relevant vendors and suppliers on setup, implementation, repair and maintenance of hardware and software.
- Respond to alarms 24/7, integrated in a standby team.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Diploma or Degree in IT or any IT related professional qualification.
- At least 2 - 3 years of working experience in the related field.
- Basic networking skills and understanding of LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, DHCP and DNS.
- Handle hardware/software/network design, implementation and troubleshooting skill.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong teamwork with the ability to work independently as well
- Willing to travel to different site when the job is required.
- Fluency in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- Passion for learning & Good Attitude.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
- ANNUAL LEAVE
- SICK LEAVE
Batu 10, Jalan Pokok Sena, Mukim Jabi, 06400 Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia.
Click to view the location on Google maps