To support MaGIC's strategy for the development of startup entrepreneurship ecosystem as a key national agenda in Malaysia by providing the following:
- To gather requirements of output and outcome from various program
owners and stakeholders.
- To maintain a data dashboard for reporting and data visualization.
- To standardize data format and ensure data are input according to SOP.
- Work with developers to help design and enhance an organization's data warehouse, create data standards/structure and framework to standardized impact measurement.
- Assist program owner to measure pre, during, and post-program performance by assisting in data gathering activities using surveys, data mining, and other secondary data sources.
- Assist in the process of creating dashboards for the organization's KPI, departments, and programs. Work with program owners to automate KPI tracking, write necessary SQL queries to pull data from data warehouses.
- Prepare insights and reports to senior management on overview of
organization KPI programs performance, and recommend measures for
improvements using statistical tools and other secondary data sources to
- Assist in the production of the organization's annual impact report, work
with internal/external data analysts, writers, designers, and marketers to
finalize and publish the report.
- Train team members on how to use dashboards, spreadsheets, and other
- Prepare or assist senior management and programs owners in producing ad-hoc reports, research projects, and data gathering activities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A degree/diploma in Design preferred but not required.
- At least 2 years of work experience in related fields.
- Data-driven and good in gathering, analyzing, and cleaning data in spreadsheets.
- Strong design sense and able to present and visualize complex data into easy-to-understand information in slides.
- Good to have SQL knowledge.
- Experienced and skilled in Google Suite applications and MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Collaborative attitude with a creative mindset and able to work in teams to deliver solutions under tight deadlines.
- Passionate about startups, social enterprises, and innovation.
- The ability to communicate well in English (written and oral) is preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities