- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Japanese (Preferable).
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.(Preferable Manufacturing Industry)
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Required Skill(s): SQL, SQL Payroll, Microsoft Words, Microsoft Excel.
- Sense of responsibility, integrity and handle confidential matters.
- Possess good analytical skills, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate, knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel is essential.
- Able to handle full set account using SQL.
- Able to handle General Ledger, P/L Reports, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet.
- Able to handle Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable.
- Able to handle submission of SST.
- Prepare monthly financial report.
- Monitor and Control Credit Status, Cash Management.
- Issue Purchase Order to suppliers and Invoice for customers.
- Handling petty cash & expenses reimbursement.
- Monitor and handle supplier payment.
- Liaise with bankers, auditors, company secretary, tax agents and suppliers.
- Monitor staff attendance, leaves and preparation of HR related letters.
- Calculate monthly payroll include overtime using Excel and generate into payslip.
- Handle statutory contribution such as EPF, SOCSO, EIS and PCB.
- Handle overall office administrative tasks.
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Personal development opportunities
- Parking provided
LOT 1051, JALAN PENGKALAN, MK.6, BUKIT TENGAH
Click to view the location on Google maps