- Support to Fleet Department in electrical, electronic, hydraulic and mechanical troubleshooting and repair work.
- Perform inspections on Tat Hong cranes to ensure the repair work were carry out in accordance to manufacturer’s standard. Report to Manager on detailed contents of repair and/or modification done by using format set forth.
- Perform crane inspections for every new sales order to ensure the delivered cranes as per specifications and in good working conditions before handing over to buyer. Feedback to Manager and liaison with Sales Department if found any defects.
- Responsible in tracking the crane’s warranty period and coverage.
- Handling customer enquiries on technical issues, performing site visit, troubleshoot and repairs for cranes sold.
- Provide crane conditions analysis and advise Sales Department on parts to be replace or refurbish during pre-sales or post sales activities.
- Provide technical support for used crane sold based on sales specified conditions.
- Perform crane repairs upon acceptance of quotation by customer.
- Assist Manager in preparing people development materials.
- Observe and ensure safe work practice.
- Adhere to all safety and health procedures set forth at workshop and project site at all time.
- Any other tasks assigned from time to time by superior.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Medical insurance
No.4, Jln Seroja 2, Indahpura, 81000 Kulai, Johor.
Click to view the location on Google maps