Control Union Malaysia is recruiting a Business Development Manager for its Industrial Inspections division.
The ideal candidate has both technical and commercial skills and proven track record in job execution, including estimation and staff sourcing in the inspections market. He or she specifically has experience with asset integrity services and/or mechanical integrity. The candidate brings a vast network in the processing industry (food/feed) as well as other industries.
- Contacting potential clients to establish communication and arrange meetings.
- Estimation of workload and developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Sourcing staff required for job execution.
- Planning of jobs and overseeing new marketing.
- Researching organizations and markets to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value and service offering of current customers.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business Studies with technical experience.
- Proven experience and success in sales, marketing or related field, preferably with 8+ years of expereince.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint as well as CRM systems.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
- Remuneration Package