- Plan, evaluate and support IT/IS plans in order to meet business objectives.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
- Maintain assets, information security and control structures.
- To maintain, review and enhance daily operation system including billing system, song system, CRM and etc.
- To work with vendors as required and understanding technology trends and direction in order to enhance our services and operating system.
- Handle and manage IT annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or similar field, with minimum 6 years' IT working experiences.
- Good understanding of CRM, LAN, WAN, Linux operating system, Firewall, Microsoft system including Window 2003 Server, SQL Server and MySQL.
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
- Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
- Programming knowledge of PHP will be an advantage.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast pace environment.
- Self-motivated, good interpersonal and communication with all level of people.
- Immediately available preferred.
Perks & Benefits
- Parking allowance
- 20% staff discount
- 18 days Public Holiday
No. 311, 3rd Floor, Lobby 5, Block C, Damansara Intan, Jalan SS20/27 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps