- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment
- Focus the organization’s use of data towards what best serves the mission
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user maintenance, modification of page layouts, generation of reports and dashboards, creation of new fields and other routine tasks
- Gather detailed requests for improvements or changes to the system, and implement these changes as appropriate
- Identify, install and maintain appropriate apps from the AppExchange for event management, mass email, donation handling, and more
- Document customizations made in Salesforce
- Plan ahead for upgrades, seasonal releases and long term projects
- Experience in user support for SalesForce for Unlimited editions essential (preferably at a multi-dimensional organization)
- SalesForce ADM201 accreditation is highly desirable- achieved level 1-4 case administration
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com configuration including creation of standard and custom objects and fields etc.
- Experience with enterprise API tools such as, DataLoader, Excel Connector
- Experience in the gathering of user requirements and the translation into technical requirements
- Experience leading on the technical design, implementation and UAT testing of small projects
- Strong knowledge of business processes and best practices
- Motivated self- starter and shows initiative with ability and drive to perform in a very fast-paced environment, able to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Analytical problem solver with strong attention to detail.
- Experience in Agile development methodology/Scrum is desirable
Interested please click APPLY NOW and send in your latest resume to
03 2713 8830
Perks & Benefits
- Central location