- Manage full project development cycle from early stage, master planning, design and construction.
- Lead other project team members and liaise closely with external consultancies to ensure project(s) is/are delivered on time, cost, and quality standard.
- Work and liaise with government authorities to address any issues arising from projects internally and externally.
- Assist Senior Project Manager for the overall project management and construction activities of project(s).
- Lead the site team to ensure the on-going project(s) are on schedule, within budget and comply with the safety and health, policies and specifications.
- Establish quality standard, management of quality procedures and monitor the quality control to ensure workmanship conforms to specifications.
- Attend all meetings related to project site, compile and prepare reports for record and feedback of information for Management's review.
- Liaise with consultant and contractor to anticipate and resolve all technical and operation issues arising at project site and contractual disputes.
- Ensure compliance with legal and other requirements applicable to the projects.
- Work with consultants, contractors to ensure projects run smoothly, completed on time, within budget and of acceptable quality standard.
- Ensure the contract administration works are in-place and well implemented.
- Liaise with the local authorities on submissions and approvals as and when required.
- Degree in Civil & Structural, Architecture, Building or equivalent.
- Over 10 years of relevant experiences in project management role within developers or architectural practices.
- Proven track record in project managing mid-large scale development projects, from feasibility study, design & planning, to construction supervision & handover to operation.
- Prior project references in mid-large scale project development, preferably residential development in Klang Valley
- Possess sound knowledge and experience in conducting feasibility studies, project planning, tendering, contract administration, construction methodology and authority liaisons.
- Have an eye for details and meticulous in enforcing high standards of construction work.
- Hands-on and result oriented.
- Able to work under tight deadlines and challenging environment.
- Strong leadership skills and good communication skills
- Proficient in written and verbal communication – Malay, English and Mandarin
- Preferably Manager specializing in Property/Real Estate or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities
No 16-2, Jalan PJU 5/22, The Strand Kota Damansara,
Click to view the location on Google maps
Total 2 jobs
Senior Quantity Surveyor
Contract Manager / Assistant Contract Manager