- Degree in any related discipline; those with engineering qualification are encouraged to apply.
- More than 5 years experience in a plant or factory environment.
- Willing to work after working hour or during non-working days.
- Good in writing letters with excellent command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin speaking.
- Good Team player and able to deliver results within tight deadlines.
- Proactive, able to work minimum supervisor and results driven.
- Well versed with MS Office software and CAD software.
- Good interpersonal and cross cultural communication skills. Presentation skills are an added advantage.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
No. 3 & 5, Lorong Keluli 1C, Taman Perindustrian Bukit Raja Selatan,
Click to view the location on Google maps