This Warehouse Executive, Logistics & Distribution role reports to the Logistics & Distribution Manager. The main responsibilities for this role are to support import shipment clearance, warehouse daily stock transfer and requisition from Third-Party warehouse to local sales office warehouse; Support local sales office warehouse daily operations from printing and sorting of order shipping labels, to ensuring orders QC with HQ, to stocks packing, back order, damaged, and returned stock inventory update and reporting, courier service partner management as well as to provide any Logistics/Order knowledge with other department.
Your Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate the incoming import shipment (Air & Sea) custom clearance with appointed forwarding agent, import duty, and SST payment.
- Coordinate the incoming shipment goods check at Third-Party warehouse and verification of Third-Party warehouse inventory system stock updated correctly upon receiving of incoming shipment goods.
- Responsible for weekly stock replenishment from Third-Party warehouse to local sales office warehouse and verification of Third-Party warehouse inventory system stock upon receiving of incoming replenishment order.
- Support warehouse daily operations such as:- Manage Stock transfer and requisition from 3PL warehouse on weekly basis. Arrangement for failed delivery orders and submit report to relevant party as required.
- Coordinate with HQ relevant parties on weekly damage/exchange reports at Sales Office.
- Responsible for Home Delivery Orders including sorting orders, printing shipping labels, supervising of QC orders before packing, and Orders Tracking update.
- Coordinate and communicate with appointed courier service agents for a smooth daily pick up arrangement.
- Manage Walk-in from Distributors for Pick Up orders.
- Manage products return & exchange, Book Keeping on all transactions.
- Manage damaged products and report.
- Monitor Distribution delivery complain-courier service partner.
- Responsible for receiving incoming Shipment and prepare GL report for management.
- Responsible to check physical count, to conduct QC all stickers for PCP, Skin Care, Cosmetics, and Health Nutritional and request stock for Literature, Motives Boxes, and Stickers.
- Conduct weekly cycle count and match with Inventory Master File.
- Responsible to arrange Market Malaysia stock according to BIN location and practise FIFE or FEFO at all time.
- Responsible for Staff purchase orders and distributions.
- Manage Distributor Pins and tickets distributions.
- Observing the general cleanliness of warehouse.
- Provide any Logistics/Order knowledge support to relevant department when required.
Periodical / Ad-hoc Duties
- Conduct periodic (weekly, quarterly, and annually) physical inventory counting in office warehouse and/or off-site storage location and maintain a 99.5% or above accuracy level.
- Logistics arrangement to support Sales event.
- Process physical scrap for damaged and returned products at least once a month.
Your Job Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or Diploma in relevant field.
- Minimum 3 years of warehouse and inventory experiences.
- Proficient in written and verbal Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia, and English to liaise with our US/Hong Kong counterpart.
- Good computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel and Word) and inventory management systems.
- Must be details-oriented, have good organization skills and able to work efficiently and effectively in a team environment.
- Efficiently and effectively perform all essential and ad-hoc job duties and responsibilities with minimum supervision.
Perks & Benefits
- Nearby public transport: - LRT Abdullah Hukum Station.
- Regular team activities.
- Medical insurance, Medical claim, Dental claim, Vision claim, etc.