Short Role Description
The role typically requires the development of an engagement plan that could include activities designed to build these relationships. The role may also require service delivery, and budget or project management. They may handle billing or invoicing or even work with HR to develop employee engagement programs. Besides being responsible to support the business to drive improvements in employee engagement, in turn supporting efforts to improve the organization’s operational performance thru engaged workforce. Support the business to maintain effective employee relations
and create a positive environment for all Webhelpers.
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and maintain an effective employee engagement framework to support the goals and vision of Webhelp’s People Strategy.
- Monitor employee engagement through employee surveys and employee interactions and design interventions that support teams across the business to meet engagement targets.
- Introduce and deliver innovative and best practice solutions to continually increase employee engagement, taking into consideration the needs of all parts of the Company.
- Work collaboratively with the HR team to analyze onboarding and exit data, recommending and leading on intervention to address retention issues.
- Working with the global engagement and local HR teams to develop a WebHEALTH strategy and implement initiatives.
- Play a leading role in the reward and recognition programs.
- Work with the communications team to ensure our communications engage ou diverse workforce, celebrate success and recognize and thank our colleagues.
- Measure and work on continuous improvement of the effectiveness of the engagement plan.
- Advise the Webhelp management regarding issues that significantly impact engagement or retention at the organization or leader levels.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Degree/Masters in Human Resources or any related field.
- Minimum 8 years’ or above experience in HR
- Direct work experience in a Call Centre / Customer Service environment is an added advantage.
- Creativity in developing programs and methods for engaging an audience toward the success of a goal
- Relationship-building skills with business leaders, the community, and the target audience of employees, clients, or others
- Organizing, including the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
- Empathy, using skills that allow the Engagement Specialist to determine what is most important to their target audience, and then working to deliver on an organizational promise
- Engaging, having a natural like of people, a knack for leading, and sales skills that help engage others in goals.
- Interested in learning new things
- Flexible, dynamic, and engaging, with strong interpersonal skills
- A team player with the ability to forge new partnerships that bridge people and organizations
- Able to prioritize under deadline pressure
- Responsive to requests from clients, employees, or management
- Experts in delivering outcomes, achieving goals, and solving problems
- Strong communicators with skills in writing and public speaking
- Excellent with time and task management skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to see the big picture as well as the small details
- Excellent facilitation skills to run workshops / focus groups as and when necessary.
- Adaptability to change and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to drive effective change management for HR initiatives across the organization.
- Strong execution focus combined with the ability to multi-task, with attention to detail and managing time productively to meet deadlines.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and influencing behavior, good communicator.
- Must also have up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge and skills of Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel, Word and Power Point is essential.
- Active affiliation with appropriate Human Resources networks and organizations and on-going community involvement, preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and develop Human Resources staff members.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with all levels of the Company personnel.
- General knowledge of various employment engagement activities and industry best practices.
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Commission and bonus
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Sabbatical leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities