- Responsible for development and implementation of system applications.
- Communicate state of the project to executive leadership.
- Perform coding, unit testing and system documentation
- Contribute to all phase of the development lifecycle
- Study and analyze the potential impact of deployment and amendments of requirements i n the system
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either standalone and those which access servers or services
- Create project plans detailing project schedule, resource/budget estimates, quality requirements and metrics, and organizational change management activities.
- Establish project roles and responsibilities and provide team members with clear direction
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments
- Liaise with Business Development and Project Team to agree project objectives and specification requirements and to reach agreement on timing
- Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the development
- team to ensure timely completion of deliverables
- Ensure effective testing of work
Perform other related duties as required by Management.
- Minimum 5 Years working experience on Microsoft technologies, DotNet, ASP.net, SQL MVC, C#
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process of design, development, and deployment
- Experience with Kentico CMS a huge advantage. Kentico certified developers command higher base salary
- Solid experience in SQL development , particularly in designing and architecture, with multi-tiered systems
- Experience with Agile and Scrum project methodologies
- Familiar with REST, SOAP, JSDN, MVC, Git Source environment
- Knowledgeable with third party libraries & APIs
- Experience in server and system integrations
- Experience in designing / consuming web API and integrations with external providers (Web API, OpenID, Basic Auth), Automation / Testing
- Experience in handling code review and improvement
Interested Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities