To partner people managers and other colleagues, designing, implementing and launching market-level support for human resources policies and management practices with the objective to ensure an effective workforce so as to achieve business objectives.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provides day-to-day people management guidance to HODs (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions, manpower requirements, succession planning, staff training), so as to empower HODs to lead a motivated team of performers.
2. Responsible for full spectrum of HR tasks including workforce planning, payroll, recruitment, learning & development, compensation & benefits, policies & procedures, performance management, departmental budget alongside with other HR relevant initiatives.
3. Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
4. Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
5. IR & ER related matters – grievance / counselling / disciplinary among the employees are well addressed within the agreed timeline and promote a harmonious working environment.
6. Works closely with senior management, HODs and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
7. Continuously review and develop employee welfare programmes to attract, retain and motivate employees.
8. Co-develop and provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
9. Lead, develop and manage the Human Resource team to carry out routine and ad hoc functions.
10. Perform all other related duties as assigned.
Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or any other related field.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· Hospital HR experience with working knowledge of MOH and MSQH requirement.
. Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· PC Literate.
OTHER ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT(S)
· Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
· Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization’s hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
· Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Effective trainer.
· High level of integrity & confidentiality
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance