- This role requires a good understanding in the mobile telecommunication business and device value chain, to support where necessary, involving all the different internal parties (sales, channels, web, marketing comms, logistic partners, technology, product development etc).
- Handle device pricing configuration file submission with accuracy and meeting the stipulated timeline.
- Ensuring the accuracy of the device pricing configuration file based on the device pricing information obtained.
- Liaise with internal key stakeholders whenever needed to make sure device configuration submission is accurate and completed on time.
- Provide updates on device launch timelines and progress as liaised with other team.
- Ensure that device initiatives are understood within the team and engaging key stakeholders (where related) to own the delivery from end-to-end.
- Ensure adherence to company compliance and code of conduct and policies.
- Candidate must be a minimum a Diploma holders
- Proven experience in operational role; good with numbers and meticulous with details will be considered a plus.
- Ability to handle multi-tasking, proactive problem-solving skill and keep learning the unknown.
Literate computer skills (MS Office, Excel and PP)
- Proficiency in English
Interested Candidates, kindly click "APPLY NOW" or send your latest resume to:
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Central location
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities