- To perform routine analysis and inspection for in coming, in process and finished product sample as per sampling plan and according to Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and work instruction given.
- To implement and maintain Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) and any system implement in work place such as Food Safety, Sustainability Quality Management System, 5S, safety and chemical management system.
- Must maintain good housekeeping and high discipline during work.
- Record keeping and filing for all relevant quality control analysis and inspection.
- To operate and handle lab equipments for precision measurement.
- To handle basic maintenance for lab equipments and tools.
- To prepare document analysis reports for circulation and record.
- Provide immediate feedback to superior on any non-conformance and findings.
- Assist in carrying out improvement needs and upgrade mapped.
- Assist in other quality control activities when needed.
- Responsible to perform other task assigned by superior from time to time.
- Report to Chemist
- Candidate must possess at least SPM Science Stream or higher qualification
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Candidate should be Malaysian Citizen with good health condition
- Able to work on shift cycle.
- Internship period min 3 months, starting July 2021.
Interested candidates are invited to apply with detailed resume and send to the following address:
The HR Manager
Future Prelude Sdn Bhd
11 Jalan Sungai Pinang 5/17,
KS1, Taman Perindustrian Pulau Indah Fasa 2,
42920 Pelabuhan Klang, Selangor.
Or email to: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities