- To carry out field instrument calibration and troubleshooting.
- To carry out preventive and routine maintenance on electrical equipments and instruments.
- To ensure automation network in production is performing effectively.
- To work closely with contractors on wiring, loop checking cables for field instruments/ MCC/Marshalling panels.
- Report to Chief Engineer.
- Candidate must possess at least diploma/cert in Electrical or Instrumentation or any other related qualification.
- Min 2 years working experience with at least 1 years in related field.
- Candidate with AO/AI with min 1 years working experience in oleo chemical/chemical plant will be advantageous.
- Good analytical skill with the ability to work independently.
- Has experience in plant commissioning and knowledge in loop checks and troubleshooting.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
No.11, Jalan Sungai Pinang 5/17, KS1 Taman Perindustrian Pulau Indah, 42920 Pelabuhan Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.
Click to view the location on Google maps