- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High School/ University/college degree is an asset
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems a plus
- Previous experience, especially in particular industry, preferred
1. Start date: May 2021
2. Salary package
~ Basic: RM 3000 per month
~ Night shift allowance up to 300 or up to 500 depending on the timing (10pm shifts & 2am shifts)
~KPI up to rm300 ONLY
~ Medical insurance card after confirmation), EPF and Socso will be deducted from the first day you onboard
3. 5 days working including both public holidays and weekends (5 working days)
The working hours will be 24/7, 9 hours (8 hours working + 1 hour lunch time) rotational shift including midnight shift.
4. Working location: Sunway Velocity, Cheras
Perks & Benefits
- Employee equity
- Nearby public transport
- Casual dress code
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Medical leave