- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success.
- Develop positive relationships with clients.
- Act as the point of contact and handle customers' individual needs.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks.
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase.
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions.
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Proven work experience as a Sales Executive.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Familiarity of sales performance metrics.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- An ability to deliver required sales figures and answer inquiries on time.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
- Possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field.
- Proficiency in Mandarin
Perks & Benefits:
- Commission and bonus
- Sales skills training is provided
- Medical insurance
- Personal leave
- Personal development opportunities
Lot 3707, Jalan 7/5 Taman Industri Selesa Jaya 43300 Balakong Selangor
Click to view the location on Google maps
Internal Auditor (Mandarin Speaking)
Sales Coordinator (Basic Salary + Commission)
Indoor Sales (Basic Salary + Commission)
Sales Representative (Basic Salary + Commission)
Sales Executive (Basic Salary + Commission)