- Manage and achieve team sales target.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers via meetings, telephone calls and e-mails
- Visiting potential customers to prospect for new business
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers' business and requirements
Understanding the market competitors' activities and industry trend to develop and implement a high growth strategy.
- Increase revenues from within the assigned territory and accounts through promoting and selling Bio Synergy laboratory technical and value-added services
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or professional Degree in Science or equivalent.
- Required language(s); English, Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin (added advantage to deal with mandarin speaking clients)
- At least 2 years of working experience in sales or marketing in related industry.
- A team player, with strong planning, theory, communication, presentation and inter-personal skills
- High level of integrity, dynamic, persistent, results-driven, positive, highly-motivated and willing to speak up and present her/himself confidently.
- Must be resourceful and able to work independently to meet job requirements
- Able to perform good telemarketing and sales skills.
- Posses own car with valid driving license and willing to travel to outstation or overseas as required.
Perks & Benefits
- Regular team activities
- Medical insurance
- Personal development opportunities
No. 24, Jalan Kelisa Emas, Taman Kelisa Emas, 13700 Seberang Jaya, Pulau Pinang
Click to view the location on Google maps