- Conduct quality inspection in accordance with documented requirements.
- Report detected nonconformity and retain affected product for disposition.
- Communicate any product or process nonconformity to Quality Leader.
- Assist quality leader in the nonconformity investigation.
- Protect and report on any abnormality or discrepancy relating to measuring equipment.
- Review product measurement and testing record prepared by QC Inspector
- Any other duties assigned by the Quality Leader, or Management.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Required Skill(s):Computer literate, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Words
- At least 2 years working experience in final quality release inspection and in-process control is required
- Working experience in company with ISO 9001 certification or equivalent is an added advantage.
- Good understanding and highly competent in using measuring equipment such as, Caliper, Micrometer, Profile Projector, OGP, CMM is an added advantage.
- Able to work in a team and independently under pressure
- Good communication skill both written and verbal
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
Perks & Benefits
- Annual leave
2483, Tingkat Perusahaan 4A, Prai Free Industrial Zone,
Click to view the location on Google maps