- Operate and perform set up for CNC machine
- Interpret technical drawing and design the process of the product according to customer specification
- Ensure work practices are in compliance to the company's quality management system requirement.
- Follow instructions given by immediate superior.
- Work in a team to meet customer requirements.
- Ensure good housekeeping practice at the work area.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical) or Machining or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia, candidate fluent in Mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking customer
- Preferably with prior experience in medical industry or CNC machining industry.
- Skills and knowledge in programming, troubleshooting and operating CNC machines such as CNC milling, CNC turning, CNC turn mill, CNC grinding, CNC gun drill, CNC wire cut machines
- Knowledge in various CADCAM programmes (Mastercam ,Solidwork and UniGraphic (UG)) is added advantage
Strong communication skills, good command of English and Mandarin (both written and oral).
- Preferably Junior Level specialized in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (Shift allowance and attendance allowance)
- Casual dress code
- Food Subsidy
- Annual Leave
- Medical Claim
2483, Tingkat Perusahaan 4A, Prai Free Industrial Zone,
Click to view the location on Google maps