- Possess at least a Degree in any discipline. An MBA will be an added advantage.
- More than 15 years of experience in compensation & benefits, recruitment and training & development.
- Knowledge of HRMS, meticulous and with eyes for details.
- Good interpersonal skills and passion for people development.
- Good in writing business letters with excellent command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Knowledge in Labor Laws is important.
- Should be independent, work under pressure and with matrix reporting, be a team player.
- An early & self-starter and highly motivated individual.
Perks & Benefits
- Commission and bonus
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Company activities
- Medical insurance
No. 3 & 5, Lorong Keluli 1C, Taman Perindustrian Bukit Raja Selatan,
Click to view the location on Google maps