- Work closely with the Art Director and team leads on multiple aspects of game art production such as 3D characters, VFX, as well as animation, and rigging.
- Work closely with Unity programmer to implement optimization and loading improvements.
- Balance quality with efficiency under the hardware constraints of mobile game development.
- Help create and maintain art and technical pipelines.
- Experience with games development.
- Good knowledge of UV and Texturing for game assets.
- Knowledge of particle systems and VFX creation for games.
- Experience working with the Unity game engine.
- Strong collaborative skills with multiple groups in game development (design, engineering, production, QA).
- Passion for games.
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
- Open culture
B03-C-11, Menara 3A, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City
Click to view the location on Google maps