- Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventative maintenance.
- Manage routes and meet delivery schedules.
- Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts.
- Input 'macros' into our automated system for each stage of the loading and unloading process.
- Adhere with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
- Navigate trucks into loading or unloading positions.
- Collect and verify delivery instructions.
- Report defects, accidents or violations.
- Proven work experience as a truck driver.
- Hands on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB etc).
- Able to drive long hours and travel regularly.
- Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations.
- No recent moving or driving violations.
- Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions etc).
- Willing to submit to background/drug checks and provide employment recommendations.
- Minimum SPM/O level or equivalent.
- Possess valid truck driving licence.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Personal leave
- Open culture
NO 5, PERSIARAN MEWAH, BANDAR TUN RAZAK, CHERAS, 56000 KUALA LUMPUR.
Click to view the location on Google maps