The jobholder is responsible to directly manage and supervise the day-to-day operation and maintenance of facilities to ensure a safe, reliable, and efficient operation and maintenance of facility in MEASAT.
- Responsible to manage contractor, vendors, or traders related to maintenance, servicing or projects works.
Mechanical and Instrumentation Section consists of:
-Chillers, Air Conditioning system, Fire Protection System and Water treatment system for the whole MEASAT.
Building and Infrastructural Section consist of:
-Domestic Water and Plumbing system, Water Filtration System, Sewerage water system and Building repair works to be managed.
Electrical Installation and Equipment Section consist of:
- Utility power installation system (HV&LV), UPS system, Battery Monitoring System, Standby Generator Installation system, Small power and lighting system.
- To ensure and responsible for upkeep of the building operation are not affected due to power related issues.
- To work closely with the external authorities like BOMBA, SYABAS, TNB, DBKL, JKKP, DOE and Suruhanjaya Tenaga (EC), Consultants, other departments etc.
Candidate requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Mechanical/Electrical/Electro-Mechanical, Building Services Engineering or any related discipline
- Must have Chargeman Certificate of at least AO or A4 issued by Suruhanjaya Tenaga, Malaysia.
- At least 5 years hands on experience in facility operations/maintenance
- Ability to work on shift (including weekend and public holidays) and under tight schedules.
- Ability to work on-calls during emergency breakdowns.
- Working experience in similar set-up (Broadcasting) or Building Maintenance Management
- Project Management experience.
Perks & Benefits
- Casual dress code
- Regular team activities
- Company trips
- Medical insurance
- Open culture
- Personal development opportunities