- Work closely with game designer and programmer to create a functional architecture and visual of the game user interface.
- Design wireframes and flow charts to illustrate general layout, functionality and game flow.
- Create UI art assets and coordinate with programmer to integrate into the game.
- Identify and resolve experience design issues that could impede player experience in the game.
- Study other mobile games to understand what does and doesn’t work.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in UX/UI
- Diploma/Degree in Design, UX/UI or Media Arts
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Demonstrable aptitude in wireframing, graphic design and interface design
- A track record of excelling with little supervision
- Passion for games
Perks & Benefits
- Allowance (travel stipends, transportation, etc.)
- Nearby public transport
- Central location
- Flexible working hours
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks / Happy hours
- Personal leave
B03-C-11, Menara 3A, Jalan Bangsar, KL Eco City
Click to view the location on Google maps